Skateboarding, Music, LFC, Movies, just stuff. I'm A Secret Lemonade Drinker

My blog is more or less about the things I enjoy and will seem completely random and, if you want to judge so harshly, inconsistent.

Wednesday 23 July 2014

I Saw The Moon pt.2

24/07/14 - Around 3.15 am this morning I was outside with my girlfriend and the dogs looking through the telescope. Sadly the telescope is a sack of pup but as I looked up over my house to see if the Moon were to show it's face, HOT DOG!! There goes a meteor! Unfortunately for Sammy she wasn't in the right place at the right time, so I asked her what month it is and realised that it may be meteor season, later to find out it was. Meteor watch showed up as I posted a tweet about it, so I'm going to spend a bit of time outside tomorrow night having a look out for what's flying by.

YOU SHOULD TOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment